Join the PTA HERE
Search “CB PTA”
Your PTA spends about $55 per student each year to provide funding for things like
- Visiting Authors program (all grades)
- Publishing Center student authored books (K-2)
- Scholastic News / Weekly Reader publications (all grades)
- Class field trips (all grades)
- Playground equipment (balls, games, etc) (all grades)
- Briar Bush Nature Center Education program
- Educational Assemblies (all grades)
- Reading Olympics (grades 4-6)
- Project DARE (grade 6)
What your PTA Membership does for YOU
- You’re on the Team. The Parent-Teacher team. It’s a good feeling.
- Members get to vote on regular business and the annual budget.
- First dibs on volunteer opportunities at CB – up to ONE WEEK before non members.
- Meeting minutes emailed monthly.
- Listed in the CB Student Directory, along with directory access.
CB PTA spends approximately $53 per child every year for educational programs, field trip subsidies, assemblies, author visits and more! We hold several fundraisers throughout the year to raise funds. Not a lot of time to participate in the fundraisers? Donate directly!